Experienced sales professionals with existing books of business or strong network are welcome. We offer very good commission structure and a support team.
Our dedicated team of service professionals each has a minimum of five years industry experience. We are committed to providing a reactive approach to any issues that arise. Live dispatchers are available 24 hours a day to facilitate any of your requirements. We pride ourselves of making sure every step of the delivery process is handled professionally and in a timely manner.
Please apply if you meet all requirements below:
- MUST have a clean Driver Abstract and be able to provide a copy within the last 15 days of issue date.
- Must have a valid legal Ontario Drivers’ License- GZ/DZ Driver
- Must have strong geographical knowledge of the GTA & surrounding areas
- Driver will be working with a helper to load and unload doors and windows at various new construction sites
- Clear written and oral communication of the English language
- Must have a pleasant, positive and professional customer service attitude.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a helper, hand bombing, handling hand pump and unload / load using dolly / hand pump.
- Must be physically fit with no restrictions.
- Uniform and cell to be provided.
- Must be able to start immediately.
- Must have an android phone or agree to biweekly deductions for the phone & plan from the Company
- Excellent pay structure and Permanent full-time work
- 2 years proven experience in commercial truck driving
- Skilled at driving and parking large, heavy vehicles
- Physically and mentally fit
- Possess great physical stamina and focus during shifts
- Able to operate hand pumps, pallet jacks, etc.
- Proficient using GPS and other routing systems
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
- High level of composure and good stress management
Pay: Based on Experience
Provide the following documents: Resume/CV